COPEN LIFE SERIES BOOKS by Beverly Kievman Copen
“Photography provides a way to capture precious moments in everyday life, as well as views of different cultures around the world. Through my viewfinder I see the spirit of how people live, work and play. It provides a visual means to tell stories, and hopefully, to make a difference along the way, allowing for exhibits, photo books and educational materials. Exposing young people to cross cultural diversity broadens their views of the world and makes my life more meaningful. I love using my photography to illustrate educational themes.Lulu.com has been a convenient way to showcase them and make them available for purchase.”
Beverly Copen is the author of 3 published books – on sales, business development, and other non-fiction topics. They are:
- Today’s Sales Woman (Prentice-Hall, 1982),
- For Better or For Worse: Dealing with Chronic Illness (Contemporary Books),
- It’s Your Life, Isn’t It?, published in 2000, in Japan, in Japanese.
While published in 1989, For Better or For Worse is still available for sale, either online, or an autographed hard cover book from the author.
Your Eyes are your Windows to the World is a unique photography / educational book with a workbook/ lesson plan in English now ready for publication as an E-book.
When you click on the lulu.com link, and select a title (below), you have the opportunity to PREVIEW at least 15 pages of each of the photography books. The series is called The Copen Life Series. Following are the current titles:
- Magical Places in the Great Southwest;
- Doors Around the World – “Your Journey Begins Here”
- Visual Gems in the Southwest – Beverly Kievman Copen
- Sedona – Land of Enchantment
- Lost in Time – Journey through Nepal,
- Magical Moments Around the Globe
- Sedona & Other Arizona Treasures and
- Journey to Morocco.